DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDS
Typical Features and Benefits of a Precision Mold:
- High performance hot runner technology for unbeatable
temperature uniformity and gate control.
- Molds are documented “As built”; our guarantee that new
or replacement will fit without modification every time.
- CNC electrical-discharge machining and surface grinding
provide an ultra-precision parting-line match.
- For corrosion resistance, all mold bases are machined from stainless steel.
- To maximize mold life and increase performance, only the highest quality materials
and heat treating processes are used throughout our molds.
- To ensure exact mold and component orientation,
interlocks are used on both the molding inserts and mold bases.
- Cavity components are individually stamped or etched with key reference information.